Ally is a healthcare company in Stockholm digitalizing and simplifying the doctor visit by offering house calls on demand. We're on a mission to create a service that combines convenience and accessibility with quality care and medical integrity by bringing back old-school techniques with new-school technology.
About the role
Ally is looking for an analytical, curious, and growth-focused performance marketing specialist who will be responsible for the analysis and delivery of all performance marketing campaigns.
The role requires someone with in-depth knowledge of all performance channels - paid search and paid social as well as tools such as Google Analytics which will help us measure campaign performance across channels.
This role will suit someone who can work closely with internal stakeholders, can speak confidently about campaign performance, tracking and analysis, and has in-depth knowledge of the Swedish market.
Some of the things you will do
- Set up, manage and optimize acquisition and retention channels such as Google Ads, Instagram and Facebook, and keeping the brand at the forefront of what’s innovative, constantly testing and learning
- Work closely with external agencies, define the way forward, coordinate and follow up on KPIs
- Develop our organic search strategy and bring creative ideas on how to keep the communication with our community ongoing
- Look into additional channels of interest: YouTube, digital-TV, outdoor campaigns, magazines, influencer marketing, affiliate etc.
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand patient journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop structured marketing tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, from acquisition to lifecycle retention, and analyze results for actionable insights
- Plan dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth
To thrive in this role we believe you have the ability to understand both the art and science of digital marketing. You are capable of delivering on a set of successful channel strategies to optimize performance over time, toward a clear set of KPIs. We would love for you to have an interest in digital health and that you’re thrilled by the thought of joining a start-up at an early stage.
- 3+ years of in-depth understanding of performance marketing and the various channels and their tactics (SEO, SEM, PPC, paid social media marketing)
- Experience from affiliate marketing or other direct-response channels is a plus
- A highly quantitative, analytical mindset and a technical doer that is able to understand metrics and create clear strategy documents
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Organized, detail-oriented, and can prioritize between multiple projects
- Strong writing, communications, and time management skills
- A motivated, creative team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Ally to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Ally. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City but at the moment also to some extent remote due to the pandemic.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We look forward to hearing from you! ✨
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.