Are you intrigued by revolutionizing healthcare? Are you excited by the opportunity to develop a company’s technological backbone pretty much from the ground up? If so, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Ally is a tech startup in Stockholm digitalizing and simplifying the doctor visit by offering house calls on demand. Our vision is to create a service that combines convenience and accessibility with quality care and medical integrity. We strive to make a positive impact in the world and help people stay healthy. We believe in doing well by doing good and creating a win-win-win for patients, doctors and society. Our culture is characterized by high level of team work, commitment to excellence, and having fun. We support each other and give room for creativity and imagination.
We are looking for a passionate back-end developer, who wants to help transform the healthcare industry with new tech and great design! You will be responsible to further develop our back-end.
We need you to...
- have experience of C#, .NET core, Azure and micro-services architecture.
- have experience building highly secure and available systems.
- be a team player and value pragmatic solutions
It would be nice if you...
- have experience working with Service Fabric, Kubernetes and Docker
- have worked with Node.js, Linux, and Python
- have some React.js experience
- have experience working in a startup environment
What you get
You will come in at an early stage and your role will be crucial. As a developer you will:
Be a part of the rising healthcare revolution that is about to flip everything upside down.
Get the chance to build something virtually from scratch.
- Join a hell of a ride!
Perks and benefits
We embrace flexible working and individual productivity rhythms. As one of our first and very important employees, we also offer equity!
- Microservices written in C# running on ServiceFabric in Azure
- Flutter application utilizing the BLOC pattern
- Misc. public and internal web applications written in React